We are ardently focused on our consumer and committed to quality in everything we do. With a dedication to brand, product quality and insights driven innovation to expand and optimize our portfolio, we are creating powerful consumer value propositions and long-term value for all of our stakeholders
Q2 2021 Earnings PresentationDownload
Financials and Filings
Annual Information Form
Annual Information Form
Annual Information Form
Audit Committee Charter
Compensation Committee Charter
Majority Voting Policy
Auxly AGM AudioListen
Sign Up for Auxly’s Newsletter
Auxly would like to keep you up to date with what we’re doing. By entering your information, you will receive electronic communications, including without limitation to newsletters, reports, press releases, and invitations to or notices of events, from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Where are Auxly’s shares traded?
- A: Auxly is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trades under the ticker symbol XLY. Auxly is also listed on the US OTC markets and trades under the ticker symbol CBWTF.
- Q: How do I purchase shares of Auxly?
- A: In order to purchase and hold Auxly shares, you must go through a broker. If you do not have a brokerage account, you will need to open one.
- Q: When is Auxly’s fiscal year-end?
- A: Auxly’s fiscal year-end is based on the calendar year. The last day of the fiscal period is December 31.
- Q: When does Auxly issue its quarterly financial reports?
- A: Auxly issues its quarterly financial statements within 60 days of the quarter end, and its annual financial statements within 120 days of year-end.
- Q: Where can I get access to Auxly’s public filings?
- A: Auxly’s public filings are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- Q: When will the company be making significant revenue?
- A: Auxly does not currently provide any guidance on its revenue expectations, however, forward-looking information may be contained in our MD&A.
- Q: Does Auxly pay a dividend?
- A: Auxly does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Q: Does Auxly have a direct stock purchase plan?
- A: Auxly does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Q: What is Auxly’s full legal name?
- A: Auxly’s full legal name is Auxly Cannabis Group Inc.
- Q: Can Auxly comment on a move in its share price or provide investment advice?
- A: Auxly does not comment on moves in its share price or offer investment advice.
- Q: How can I receive email updates from Auxly?
- A: You can receive updates from Auxly by signing up for our mailing list in the Investors section of our website.
- Q: When and where is Auxly’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders?
- A: The date and location of Auxly’s annual shareholder meeting varies from year to year. Auxly will publish a news release each year setting the date of the shareholders’ meeting. The location of the meeting will be in the notice of meeting and information circular mailed to shareholders and available on Auxly’s website.
- Q: Who can attend Auxly’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders? What do I need to be admitted?
- A: Registered shareholders and proxyholders for registered shareholders, beneficial shareholders and proxyholders for beneficial shareholders, directors and the auditor are entitled to attend the meeting. If you are entitled to attend, you must bring the duly completed and executed form of proxy which was provided with the meeting materials mailed to you.
- Q: Who are Auxly’s independent auditors?
- A: Auxly’s independent auditors are Ernst and Young LLP.
- Q: Who is Auxly’s stock transfer agent for Canadian documentation?
- A: Auxly’s stock transfer agent is Computershare Investor Services Inc.
- Q: What are Auxly’s official social media accounts?
- A: Learn more at www.auxly.com and stay up to date at Twitter: @AuxlyGroup; Instagram: @auxlygroup; Facebook: @auxlygroup; LinkedIn: company/auxlygroup/.
- Q: Where can I find Auxly’s investor presentation?
- A: You can find the latest version of Auxly’s investor presentation in the Investors section of our website.
- Q: Can I interview someone from Auxly?
- A: For media inquiries please email: email@example.com.
Auxly Ends Third Quarter 2021 as #6 Licensed Producer in Canada with 6.4% Total National Market Share
TORONTO, Ontario, October 18, 2021 – Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (TSX – XLY) (“Auxly” or the “Company”), a leading consumer packaged goods company in the cannabis products market, is pleased to announce that the Company has moved to the #6 LP position in Canada for total cannabis sales as of the end of Q3 2021 […]
Kolab Project Launches 132 Series Live Resin Soft Chews, Canada’s First Live Resin Cannabis Edible
TORONTO, Sept. 29, 2021 — Today, Kolab Project announces the launch of 132 Series Live Resin Black Cherry Punch Soft Chews, Canada’s first cannabis-infused live resin edible. Kolab Project 132 Series Live Resin Black Cherry Punch Soft Chews are for cannabis enthusiasts who love the true-to-plant taste of cannabis, and are an extension of Kolab Project’s true-to-strain […]
Introducing Back Forty 40s: Machine-Rolled, Straight Pre-Rolls with High-Potency Cannabis
TORONTO, Ontario, August 18, 2021 – Today, Back Forty – a cannabis brand from Auxly Cannabis Group (TSX – XLY) (“Auxly”) – introduces Back Forty 40s, a new, straight-roll offering available now in Ontario at OSC.ca and at cannabis retail stores across the province. 40s are 0.35g single-strain, straight pre-rolls, machine rolled for a consistent, even […]