Auxly Reports Q1 2021 Financial Results
TORONTO, May 28, 2021 — Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (TSX – XLY) (OTCQX: CBWTF) (“Auxly” or the “Company“) today released its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. These filings and additional information regarding Auxly are available for review on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Q1 2021 Highlights and Subsequent Events
- — Recorded net revenues of $10M for the three months ended March 31, 2021, an increase of 1% from the same period in 2020.
- — Maintained leadership position in Cannabis 2.0 product sales with approximately 12.6% national market share1 in the quarter.
- — SG&A declined another 5% from the previous quarter.
- — Continued to launch new innovative products to the Canadian market with the introduction of the Company’s first cannabis concentrate, 232 Series Diamonds under its Kolab Project brand and an industry-leading, high-potency topical, Dosecann Daily Relief CBD cream.
- — Welcomed Andrea Fraser to the Auxly Family as Chief People Officer.
- — Further strengthened the Company’s balance sheet with a $8M private placement offering of units.